Photo credit: Sara, OneLove Photography
A girlfriend recently asked me:
“I want to tell my friends and family about you, I know I love your booths, but what is the difference between you & other companies?”
That’s a great question, and you know what? That’s totally fair! After all, most people have never rented a photo booth before & have nothing to compare us to.
- Our well appointed, high quality booths are equipped with DSLR cameras & professional printers, and give the classic experience of a vintage photo booth (photos even drop out the side slot). The archival quality photo strips are printed on high quality (read: not paper thin) photo paper.
- We are bonded & insured, and can provide insurance for the venue with the venue name if requested.
- We arrive early to set up (1.5 to 2 hours in advance, if that works for the event), to ensure that we are on time & ready for the event. If there’s any resounding issue that we’ve heard from our coordinator friends about photo booth companies, it’s that another company was unreliable and/or showed up late. We assume that there will be traffic, and plan to be at the venue well in advance to compensate for any travel issues.
- We have a rockin’ team of photo booth attendants who are professional, fun, and knowledgeable.
- We’ve been in the photo booth business since 2003, and are one of the original photo booth rental companies.
- We provide back up equipment of all technology for your event. This includes a back up camera, printer, and computer. I don’t think any other company provides this peace of mind. As everyone knows, you can’t trust technology to be flawless, and although we test and re-test our equipment on a weekly basis, we still send (expensive) back ups of everything. If something goes wrong, we just swap out the piece and keep rolling. We’ve rescued several events on the account of a photo booth not working or being broken, even saving some other popular companies in the area!
- We are referred by top event planners in the world. Our quality & reliability have earned us preferred vendor status for several venue spaces including the New Children’s Museum, Choura Events, Vibiana, and many more.
- We are the Photo booth of choice for A list celebrity events
- We are a full time operation, this is not a part time or side/weekend job for us.
- We have the photos online for your guests to download (free of charge) within 72 hours of your event, usually earlier.
- The quality of our prints is second to none.
- We are a GREEN, eco conscious company & family. We are members of the Green Chamber of commerce, and we even ran a booth on solar power once! We purchase our ink from a local company, we boycott Wal-Mart, and we try to support as many local businesses as possible with our business $$.
I’m sure there’s more I could tell you, but those are some key differences. Thanks for all the love, we’re so grateful to be doing what we LOVE and are truly passionate about, and THANK you to all who refer us to your friends, family, and clients. Know that we’ll give them the same rockin’ customer service as our Celebrity clients.